Hi, I’m Sabrina.
Nice to e-meet you!
If you need your documents or your voice messages translated from and into Italian, English, Portuguese, or Mandarin Chinese, you’ve come to the right person.
I work as an interpreter, translator, and consultant. Since 2016, I’ve been making communication easier for companies and individuals throughout the globe.
From technical documents to more creative projects, conferences to corporate meetings, my job is to find the most suitable and convenient option for you. I always aim at bringing more value — that’s what I stand up for. After all, I deliver results, not words.
Professionalism, trust, and confidentiality are paramount for me. You can expect an honest and hassle-free experience with me, as I always keep your best interests in mind and try to find high-quality and flexible solutions for your projects.
Just to give you an idea of my professional experience, CPD, and education:
- Qualified member of the Italian Association of Translators and Interpreters (AITI) (2018)
- Member of the AITI Interpreting Commission (2021)
- Remote Simultaneous Interpreting (RSI) – KUDO Certified Interpreter (2020)
- Ablio Conference Certified Interpreter (2020)
- SDL Trados Studio 2017 for Translators – Intermediate (2018)
- Personal branding for interpreters and translators – AITI (2021)
- Speech recognition for interpreters – techforword (2021)
- Talking about gender: inclusivity and translation – AITI (2021)
- Freelancing for interpreters and translators: accounting and fiscal elements – AITI (2021)
- Online Italian enunciation course – Il Melograno (2021)
- How to translate punctuation – AITI (2021)
- Mini course: glossary creation with InterpretBank – InterpreMY (2021)
- Translating finance: funds and derivatives – AITI (2020)
- All over the map. American language and culture – Langue&Parole (2020)
- Translating finance. Advanced course – Langue&Parole (2020)
- Translating finance. Introductory course – Langue&Parole (2020)
- Transcreation. The art of crafting words in marketing and ads – Langue&Parole (2020)
- Website Localization for Translators (2020)
- Content writing for Translators (2020)
- SCRiVENDA – copywriting course by Frank Merenda (2019)
- Copywriting secrets – How to write copy that sells online (2019)
- Beer tasting course – I by UnionBirrai
(UBT – Italian Association of Independent Craft Breweries) (2019)
- Translating the art of cooking: menus (2018)
- Portuguese <> English interpreting Adjunct Professor – University of International Studies of Rome (UNINT) (2020 – to date)
- Interpreting professional trainer – Élite China Academy (2019 – to date)
- Course Creator – TranslaStars (2020 – to date)
- Chinese simultaneous and consecutive interpreting tutor – University of International Studies of Rome (UNINT) (2019)
- Portuguese simultaneous and consecutive interpreting tutor – University of International Studies of Rome (UNINT) (2019)
- Chinese language teacher for children and teenagers – EnglishInApp (2019 – to date)
- English as a second language (ESL) teacher – EnglishInApp (2018 – to date)
- Customer Service Center – US Embassy to Rome (2016-2017)
- MA in Interpreting and Translation – University of International Studies of Rome (UNINT) (Rome, Italy — 2018). Graduated summa cum laude.
- Erasmus+ exchange student – Fu Jen Catholic University (辅仁大学) (Taipei, Taiwan —2017)
- Advanced Chinese course – Xi’an International Studies University (西安外国语大学) (Xi’an, China —2015)
- BA in Linguistic and Cultural Mediation – Roma Tre University (Rome, Italy — 2015)
- High school diploma – Escola técnica e liceal salesiana de S.to António do Estoril (Lisbon, Portugal — 2011)
Fun facts about me:
- I can never answer the question ‘where are you from’. I’m from Italy but I’ve graduated from a Portuguese high school, and during my uni years I’ve lived and studied both in China and Taiwan.
- I never travel without a book or headphones. If I’m not listening to a podcast or learning something online, chances are I’m probably reading a book.
- I have an inordinate passion for business backpacks and bags, especially if they come with lots of pockets of all sizes – gotta keep everything organized!
- I love cooking and experimenting with new recipes, new cooking methods, and way too many gadgets.
- I love writing, and I am very active on my professional profiles on social media. By the way, an article I wrote was been shared by the European Commission’s Knowledge Centre on Interpretation!
Want to stay up to date on the latest news, read my latest articles, or just take a sneak peek into my daily life?
Subscribe now to my newsletter – I never send more than 1-2 articles per month – or follow me on social media!